vehicles at an
Rock & Roll Beds
We don't believe in 'off the shelf' conversions, each conversion is bespoke to match your requirements.
Whether you are looking for a tailored vehicle to meet your business needs or a hobby vehicle that is customized exactly to your sport or leisure activity, Camper Kong are the place to start.
Our clients requirements are wide ranging. Recently completed projects include:
- A fully soundproofed mobile occupational health van with WC, storage cupboards and hearing testing facilities.
- Customer designed specialist vehicle for transporting his prized Harley Davidson motorcycle. Included on board kitchen facilities and rear sleeping area.
- Builds and adaptations to vehicles for disabled customers
- We also specialise in Motocross vehicles & Horse Boxes
- Think all we do is vans. Well you would be wrong; we can refurbish your boats too. Just look at the Chris Craft 302, with new upholstery and carpeting, recently completed on our 'Latest Builds' page.
Whatever your requirements, Business or Pleasure, we will be able to bring it to reality with a high quality, high specification, expertly finished specialist vehicle.
As with all of our conversions, we are always open to new challenges/designs - We specialise in bespoke building projects.
Maybe you only need extra seats in your vehicle well we can do this
for you too all our seats crash tested and you can also have seat
belts fitted. Upholstered to match the rest of the vehicles seating,
with the option of head rests, arm rests and leg covers (at extra
Sometimes all you need is for the van to have a smarter tidier look a re-trim could be just what you need. Having the entire van re carpeted can seem like an expensive process but it is very cost efficient and can be undertaken in only 1 day (some time less depending on van) this is a quick and cheap way of making your vehicle feel that bit more neat and tidy.
No place or price for toilets or dining facilities? Well maybe a 'Mess
Van' could be the answer for you. Movable to any of the work sites and easy to keep clean it could be a good investment rather than porta loo and porta cabins (which can run up a cost) this van can be bought and used for many years and is always available to go where ever.
For more information or advice please don't hesitate to ring us on the above phone numbers or 'Contact Us'.
Further photographs of recently completed 'Specialist Vehicles' can be found in our Gallery.
© 2018 www.camperkong.co.uk
Volkswagen (VW) T5 - Mercedes Sprinter - Ford Transit - Iveco - Vauxhall Vivaro - Renault Traffic
Unit 2a, Kirkless Industrial Estate, Cale Lane, Wigan, WN2 1HF